5.15.2011

Seven Things

The lovely A.M. Supinger from Inner Owlet awarded me the "Versatile Blogger Award" on her blog! Thanks AM! :) To accept it, I'm supposed to offer seven things about myself. So here they are:

1. I'm only 18, but this fall I'll be a junior in college.
2. I have a mild obsession with stars.
3. My aunt owns a sort of farm in Vermont that is my favorite. Woods, fields, and thunderstorms :)
4. I adore rainy days.
5. I find bears fascinating.
6. I made an album of seven original songs for a senior project.
7. I have been writing fantasy stories since I was seven, probably. Maybe even sooner.

And I'm passing this award onto the following five bloggers I recently discovered:

Check out their lovely blogs! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! :) Will pass it on. I love that you're an 18 yr old junior. I was too! Started at 16, graduated at 20. Best way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're more than welcome, Steph :)

    ReplyDelete