9.07.2012

Book to Watch Out For: TEN

Here's a book you all need to add to your to-read list:

TEN by Gretchen McNeil


TEN is spine-tingling. Page-turning. Thrilling.

It's a YA contemporary horror story about ten teenagers who head to a house party on Henry Island. It's supposed to be an epic weekend filled with hook-ups and booze, but then the teens discover a mysterious video with a creepy message.

And then they start to die.

A storm knocks out all the power, leaving the kids stranded without nothing but each other. And any one of them could be the killer.

I stayed up until 3am last night/this morning finishing this book. I had to know who the killer was -- and I was also kind of afraid something was hiding under my bed.

TEN hits bookstores September 18th.  Trust me, you want to read this book.

Preorder it now at:
Amazon
Barnes and Nobles
Indie Bound


And check out the creeptastic book trailer:


1 comment:

  1. I'm dying to read this book. DYING. Which is weird since it's about... you know... dying. :)

    Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete