12.22.2012

Post-Apocalyptic Gems of the Week

We survived the apocalypse, so everything can be consider "post-apocalyptic" now, right?

Anyway, I have a couple cool things for you today, dear readers. First of all,  LES MISERABLES comes out on Tuesday and I am so so so excited. The soundtrack was released yesterday. It is bloody beautiful. Here's a small taste:



Second, I wanted to share this absolutely lovely rendition of "Do You Hear What I Hear" from Glee. You probably just made a face right now, but please give it a chance. It was sung by two characters who are not part of the main Glee cast, and it wasn't actually included in any of the shows. Please. Just trust me. It is gorgeous.



And, last but not least:

Still need that last-minute Christmas present for a reader-friend? Have no idea which book to get them?

John Green can help!


Have a happy holidays, everyone!

1 comment: